PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.1.0 Incl Patched and Keygen (WiN and OSX)-R2R
DATE : 2018.09.15 | NUMBER : R2R-7070/7071 | SiZE : 101 MB/ 99 MB
PLATFORM : WiN64 | MacOSX
Studio One® 4 was designed with ease of use at its core. It seamlessly combines the time-tested and proven recording studio model with today’s beat- and loop-oriented production process so you can bring musical ideas to sonic reality more quickly than ever before.
An efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, and advanced virtual instruments. Spend your precious time creating music instead of wondering what to click next. Studio One doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on.
Studio One is your creative companion from start to finish. The Start page provides what you need to kickstart your creative process—open projects, set parameters, and check for updates and tips. From there, the Song page is all about recording, arranging, editing, and mixing your music with a complete set of virtual instruments, effects, and groundbreaking arrangement tools. Then, assemble and master your music in the Project page. Even better, the Project and Song pages are linked so if you need just that one little change in your master or stems, switch to the Song page, tweak, and mix back automatically to the Project. No other program accomplishes such an effortless transition as you move from the initial creative inspiration to the finished, mastered production.
v4.1.0 New Features And Improvements At A Glance
– Support for ATOM Production and Performance Pad Controller
– New Pipeline XT plug-in for routing external effects
– Extended Note Repeat with keyboard remote
– Tempo Automation
– Beat-linear timeline option
– Improved manual tempo mapping
– Tap tempo via MIDI or keyboard shortcut
– AAF export options (including embedded AAF support)
– Import Song Data from song template
– New “Cue mix mute follows channel” option
– [Windows 10] System DPI scaling option for third-party plug-ins
– [Windows] “Enable High DPI Mode” option is back
– New look for External Device panels and QWERTY Keyboard